Phone Unlock Australia
Permit Wireless Entry Using The Phone Unlock In Australia Feature
The Benefits Of Using Your Phone To Unlock Online
The remote coverage of wireless access is a huge convenience in our daily lives. Not only does it save us time, but it also keeps us safe. Ignoring the automated trend poses the risk of you or your business falling behind.
- The ability to use your phone to unlock online drastically increases your security level. Users can choose who to permit access to without having to come in to contact with anyone. Our expansive range of automated locking systems can be easily integrated into your existing security measures, ensuring sufficiently secure premises.
- Often when we lose keys, our first instinct is to have another one cut, without taking into consideration where the lost key has ended up. Wireless systems discontinue the need for physical keys ensuring no unexpected visitors. With our ability to revoke mobile keys at any given time, you can enjoy peace of mind controlling who has access to your property.
- Homes and offices want to do more than simply restrict entry, as monitoring access control is just as important to track. This feature is a great way to monitor employees’ time spent at the office, which may even result in higher productivity! Our app gives access to activity logs that include all the necessary details.
Creative Ways To Use Wireless Access Control
Remote access control is not only bound to homes and offices. It can benefit every institution in many unique ways.
- Hotels. Be it for cleaning or room service, wireless access control enables the hotel staff to seamlessly enter and exit rooms when required, eliminating the need for vast bunches of keys to be carried around with them. The phone unlock feature enables multiple locks to be opened with just one code, and this serves as a convenient feature for employees in Australia. Wireless systems can assist hotels in cutting their overheads but eliminating the need for certain staff required on site.
- Schools. You can’t put a price on security measures in schools. Our phone unlock enables students to safely enter the premises, while alerting parents or teachers when they have done so. This system can be implemented across Australia to ensure concentrated security where needed. Movement patterns of the students are easily traced, as well as restricting certain areas that student admission is not permitted.
- Banks. Highly regulated industries, such as banking institutions require access control on their premises. Wireless access control regulates admittance levels from the convenience of a smartphone while being able to track employee’s movements. Fraudulent activity is easily captured and used as evidence in the case of deceptive actions in the workplace.