Digital Door Lock
Consider Installing a Digital Door Lock on Your Property
Benefits of Using Digital Door Locks in Australia
More people are turning towards digital locks because they recognise its numerous advantages. Keys are bulky to carry and easy to lose. When you buy digital locks, you’re deciding to move into the modern era of safety and security for your property. Apart from being more convenient, digital locks provide more assurance.
- How often have you locked yourself out of your property? Traditional locking with keys carries the risk of leaving without them and securing the door behind you. With digital locks, it’s a thing of the past because you have access to unlimited mobile keys that have time and date restrictions. You have control over sending and revoking keys anytime.
- Digital locks allow you to monitor the activity records. As a result, you’re always in control of who’s accessing your property. It’s handy if you’re away from home and need a handyman to enter. You provide them with a key in the form of a password that you deactivate once they complete the job. It eliminates trusting your keys with the neighbours or hiding them under the welcome mat. Owners of guest homes or holiday properties can use this system, which is convenient with the number of guests visiting each week.
- A digital front door lock can use RFID (radio-frequency identification) technology, keypads, fingerprint scanners, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi to grant access. As a result, there’s no need to carry any form of keys, even key-cards at hotels. A smart lock doesn’t require guests to swipe the card in the lock physically. If you are using the RFID-programmed cards, you simply wave it in front of the lock to gain access.
What to Expect from KAS Regarding Digital Locks in Australia
- We are an Australian owned business and as such, provide practical after-sales support. You’re never left to figure it out on your own as our team is available to help configure your system during and after work hours. However, we recommend you search our knowledge base as call-out fees for after-hours work do apply.
- We have an online store to browse and identify the products you wish to add to your property. We offer several options for our app ranging from free to premium and enterprise, depending on your requirements.
- Our products are completely scalable, so the system works just as well for five rooms to five hundred rooms. Furthermore, the locking system is fully fire rated.